- Defense and security
- Who we are
ONERA is the French aeronautics, space and defense research lab.
A multi-disciplinary organization with experimental means unique in Europe,
ONERA brings expertise to government programs, both institutional and industrial.
- What we do
Research at ONERA meets the major challenges of the aerospace and defense industries.
It is the only organization in France gathering all the knowledge and skills in these areas.
DEMR - Electromagnetism and Radar
To improve existing systems and define future systems in the main areas of application of electromagnetism, i.e. radar, stealth, electromagnetic compatibility, electronic warfare and telecommunications.
Areas of expertise
The DEMR's activity has a dual modeling-measuring aspect and ranges from the study of physical phenomena to the creation of calculation codes and demonstrators.
The DEMR's strategic areas are:
- Electromagnetic modeling,
- Radar systems,
- Signal processing and electronic warfare,
- Radar imaging,
- Radioelectrical propagation,
- Low frequency radars,
- EM signatures and stealth,
- Eelectromagnetic compatibility
Onera in 1 click!
- Institutional and thematic publications
- Scientific publications
- The French Aerospace Lab Journal
- Lessons, presentations, conferences