Onera has a large shared intensive computation facility: " Stelvio " (SGI ICE 8200 / ICE-X supercomputer).
This computer commissioned in November 2009 was upgraded in April 2011 and then in december 2013. It comprises 704 computing nodes :
- 384 computing nodes with two 2.8 GHz 4-core 2,8 GHz Intel Xeon X5560 (Nehalem) processors and 36 Gbytes of memory,
- 160 computing nodes with two 3.06 GHz 6-core Intel Xeon X5675 (Westmere) processors and 48 Gbytes of memory,
- 16 computing nodes with two 2.8 GHz 4-core Intel Xeon X5440 (Harpertown) processors and 32 Gbytes of memory,
- 144 computing nodes with two 2.5 GHz 10-core Intel Xeon E5-2670V2 (Ivy Bridge) processors and 96 Gbytes of memory.
The nodes are linked by an Infiniband interconnection network.
The computer has a fast access (Lustre) to a shared local disk space of 300 Tbytes.
The Stelvio computer thus has 8000 cores, 35 Tbytes of memory and delivers 115 TFlop/s of peak power.
- Institutional and thematic publications
- Scientific publications
- The French Aerospace Lab Journal
- Lessons, presentations, conferences