Computer Scientist (Dr. habil.)
ONERA / DTIM
2 avenue Édouard Belin
31055 Toulouse, France
Tel: +33 (0) 5 6225 2936
Fax: +33 (0) 5 6225 2593
- 01/2017: two PhD propositions: one on the efficient verification of first-order temporal specifications, and another one on the formal specification and verification of a language dedicated to the design of user interfaces for critical applications.
- 01/2017: habilitation passed.
- 06/2016: paper On Finite Domains in First-Order Linear Temporal Logic accepted at ATVA 2016.
- 06/2016: paper Lightweight Specification and Analysis of Dynamic Systems with Rich Configurations accepted at FSE 2016.
(see also DBLP, many thanks to them)
- My main research purpose is to build bridges between theoretical computer science and software engineering, e.g.:
- Multi-agent temporal logic for goal- and agent-oriented requirements modeling.
- Relational first-order temporal logic for lightweight specification and verification and for safety & security assessment of critical systems.
- I also maintain a longing, but hitherto little explored, interest for applications of functional programming, categorical methods and type systems in the context of software engineering.
- Some collaborators: Julien Brunel (ONERA), Christophe Chareton (LORIA), Denis Kuperberg (ENS Lyon), Alcino Cunha (U. Braga), Nuno Macedo (U. Braga), Mamoun Filali (IRIT), Jean-Paul Bodeveix (IRIT)
- Publications in industrial conferences
PhD students and Postdoctoral researchers
- Jeanne Tawa (PhD student, co-promotor: Julien Brunel, advisor: Virginie Wiels)
- Denis Kuperberg (Postdoc 2014-2015, co-promotors: Julien Brunel & Jean-Paul Bodeveix)
- Christophe Chareton (PhD 2014, co-promotor: Julien Brunel, advisor: Laurence Cholvy): Modélisation formelle d'exigences et logiques temporelles multi-agents (Formal requirements modelling and multi-agent temporal logics)
- CNES advisor for the PhD's of Jean-François Rolland (2008, supervision: Jean-Paul Bodeveix & Mamoun Filali) and Nadège Pontisso (2009, supervision: Gérard Padiou & Philippe Queinnec)
- FORMEDICIS (ANR), Cx (DGA & ANR), MOISE (IRT Saint-Exupéry), TRUST (FCT, Portugal)
- Formerly: Topcased (DGE/FUI), SPaCIFY (ANR), Cesar (Artemis), IMAP (DPAC), Merge (ITEA2)
- ENSEEIHT: software and law
- Free software
- Lacan, Freud, Foucault, psychoanalysis, structuralism, epistemology, history of ideas
- 2017: habilitation from Université Paul Sabatier
- 2008-...: computer scientist at ONERA
- 2004-2008: flight-software architect (Pléiades HR), in charge of R&T on methods and tools for critical-software engineering, and free-software specialist, at the French Space Agency (CNES)
- 2000-2004: PhD (on type theory and rewriting) with Sergei Soloviev (advisor) at IRIT, and teaching assistant at Université Paul Sabatier
- 1999-2000: MSc (on typed actor-based functional programming) with Patrick Sallé, Marc Pantel and Fabien Dagnat at IRIT/ENSEEIHT
- For fun: my academic genealogy