ONERA, the Defense Research & Technology leader in France will present at Eurosatory (hall 5, stand K618) projects and research areas for land and air-land defense and security.
Our main subjects presented will be :
- Hyperspectral imaging: quantify the added value of spectral imaging for military applications, a major advance for intelligence systems.
- Miniaturized infrared imaging (demo scheduled): facilitate the integration of imaging systems on platforms, and reduce installation and operating costs.
- Image processing (demo scheduled): accelerate the intelligence process by extracting pertinent information from images
Guidance & Navigation : Air data measurements for the Tiger helicopter: improve flight safety by ensuring robust measurement of air data
Materials: Offer outstanding mechanical performance at low cost, from mass production (Citroën C3 vehicle suspension arms) to the most demanding applications (such as hypersonic flight):
- Polycrystalline transparent ceramics for ballistic protection
- Alumina-based ceramics for missiles
- Ultra-high temperature ceramics (UHTC) for missiles
Contact : Hervé Verrièle - +33 1 80 38 67 91