6 Chemin de la Vauve aux Granges
91123 PALAISEAU CEDEX
Visitors Entry :
6, chemin de la Vauve aux Granges, Palaiseau
Coordonnées GPS : N 48.715169, E 2.232833
Deliveries Entry :
8, chemin de la Hunière, Palaiseau
Coordonnées GPS : N 48.712137, E 2.231898
From Paris Porte d'Orléans
Take highway A6 in the direction of Lyons, following the "A10/Palaiseau/Bordeaux" branch.
Exit on route N444, "Versailles/Cité Scientifique", then take direction Saclay.
You are in front of the Ecole Polytechnique, then continue on the Route de Saclay(D36), and watch for the map.
From Versailles on highway A86
Take highway A86 in the direction of Créteil. After the Vélizy-Villacoublay air base (at Petit Clamart),
take route N118 in the direction of Orléans/Chartres/Bordeaux. Take exit 8,
"Toussus-le Noble/Saclay/Gif-sur-Yvette" (Christ de Saclay), then take the direction Palaiseau.
Pass in front of the Ecole Polytechnique, then continue on the Route de Saclay (D36) and watch for the map.
From Créteil on highway A86
Take A6 in the direction of Lyons/Bordeaux. Take A10/Palaiseau/Bordeaux.
Take exit N444/Versailles/Cité Scientifique, and then the direction to Saclay.
You are in front of the Ecole Polytechnique, then continue on the Route de Saclay (D36) and watch for the map.
By transit system, from PARIS, AND AIRPORTS
From Paris or from Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle, take the RER B direction "St-Rémy-Lès-Chevreuse".
From Orly, two solutions:
- Take Express bus 91.10, 91.6 or 91.11 to Camille Claudel stop
- or take the ORLYVAL line, direction Paris. In Antony, take the RER B towards St-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse, get off at Massy-Palaiseau, exit Massy RER - TGV station. Head towards the bus station. Take the SPTC bus n ° 91.06. Get off at the “Camille Claudel” stop
- Go towards the roundabout. Take the Saclay road on the left to Place des Causeuses. Turn right, rue Elise Deroche, cross the square and continue straight across the square and the footpath. ONERA is in front of you. The journey takes around 10 minutes.
By shuttle N1
On March 14, 2022 and for an indefinite period due to large-scale works in rue Carnot:
In Massy-Palaiseau station, the place of departures / returns has been moved to the RER C Vilmorin side, 2 minutes on foot from the exit of the station, on the left at the bottom of the footbridge, opposite the sports recycling center, located on Place Pierre Sémard.
Departure from/return to the ONERA Palaiseau center at the North guard post
Usual stop before works: RER B side (coming from Paris towards St-Rémy-les-Chevreuses), take the new footbridge, exit "Massy Atlantis Exit 1", at the bottom of the stairs, a company shuttle stop has been created at the foot of the old train station, Avenue Carnot (opposite the Brasserie-tabac du Métro).
Since Monday, January 3, 2022, hours applied below:
- In the morning: departures from Massy-Palaiseau station – Monday to Friday at 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- In the evening: departures from the ONERA Palaiseau center – Monday to Thursday at 4.15 p.m. – 4.45 p.m. – 5.15 p.m. – 5.45 p.m. – 6.15 p.m.; Friday at 3:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.