BP 80100, FR-91123 PALAISEAU CEDEX
Tél. : +33 1 80 38 60 60
Visitors Entry :
6, chemin de la Vauve aux Granges, Palaiseau
Coordonnées GPS : N 48.715169, E 2.232833
Deliveries Entry :
8, chemin de la Hunière, Palaiseau
Coordonnées GPS : N 48.712137, E 2.231898
From Paris Porte d'Orléans
Take highway A6 in the direction of Lyons, following the "A10/Palaiseau/Bordeaux" branch.
Exit on route N444, "Versailles/Cité Scientifique", then take direction Saclay.
You are in front of the Ecole Polytechnique, then continue on the Route de Saclay(D36), and watch for the map.
From Versailles on highway A86
Take highway A86 in the direction of Créteil. After the Vélizy-Villacoublay air base (at Petit Clamart),
take route N118 in the direction of Orléans/Chartres/Bordeaux. Take exit 8,
"Toussus-le Noble/Saclay/Gif-sur-Yvette" (Christ de Saclay), then take the direction Palaiseau.
Pass in front of the Ecole Polytechnique, then continue on the Route de Saclay (D36) and watch for the map.
From Créteil on highway A86
Take A6 in the direction of Lyons/Bordeaux. Take A10/Palaiseau/Bordeaux.
Take exit N444/Versailles/Cité Scientifique, and then the direction to Saclay.
You are in front of the Ecole Polytechnique, then continue on the Route de Saclay (D36) and watch for the map.
By transit system, from PARIS, AND AIRPORTS
From Paris or from Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle, take the RER B direction "St-Rémy-Lès-Chevreuse".
From Orly, two solutions:
- Take Express bus 91.10, 91.6 or 91.11 to Camille Claudel stop
- or take the ORLYVAL line, direction Paris. In Antony, take the RER B towards St-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse, get off at Massy-Palaiseau, exit Massy RER - TGV station. Head towards the bus station. Take the SPTC bus n ° 91.06. Get off at the “Camille Claudel” stop
- Go towards the roundabout. Take the Saclay road on the left to Place des Causeuses. Turn right, rue Elise Deroche, cross the square and continue straight across the square and the footpath. ONERA is in front of you. The journey takes around 10 minutes.
By shuttle N1
Several rotations are carried out in the morning and in the evening between the Massy-Palaiseau train station and the ONERA Palaiseau center.
Departure / return to Massy-Palaiseau station on the RER B side (coming from Paris, direction St-Rémy-les-Chevreuse, take the new footbridge, exit "Massy Atlantis Exit 1", at the bottom of the stairs, the "business shuttle" stop "is 100 m on the right, on avenue Carnot).
- In the morning, departures from the station: 7:30 a.m., 8:00 a.m., 8:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m.
- In the evening, Monday to Thursday, departures from ONERA: 4:15 p.m., 4:45 p.m., 5:15 p.m., 5:45 p.m., 6:15 p.m.
- In the evening, on Friday : 3.15 p.m., 3.45 p.m., 4:15 p.m., 4:45 p.m., 5:15 p.m., 5:45 p.m.