ONERA's procurements aim to achieve performance by searching for the expected technical quality level and optimising costs.
Objective: opening up its procurement contracts to companies, especially the most innovative ones.
ONERA's annual procurement budget is 60 M€.
Over 50% of "business" procurements are made from SMEs, one third of which are innovative SMEs. Every year, more than 1500 SMEs work with ONERA.
ONERA's procurements are divided into 5 main categories:
- Electronics : 15%
- IT : 22%
- Machinery : 9%
- Outsourcing of studies : 7%
- Real estate : 32%
- Miscellaneous : 15%
1. IT (22%)
- Computer hardware and consumables
- Development of calculation codes, software, demonstrators and licenses
- System and application maintenance, application management
- Facilities management
2. Electronics (15%)
- Measuring instruments and electronic components (acquisition systems, general instrumentation, pressure/temperature/speed sensors, etc.)
- Microwave instrumentation and components
- Measuring device and optical components (cameras, lasers, microscopes, spectrometers, black bodies, etc.
- Wiring services, and printed circuit board manufacturing
- Measuring systems maintenance
3. Immobilier (32%)
- New and rehabilitation projects
- Finishing work
- Roads and various networks
- Project management and management assistance
4. Mécanique (9%)
- From micro-mechanics to general mechanics, especially for test benches and wind tunnels
- Production of mechanical assemblies including mock-ups
- Boiler-making, piping
- Machines (machining, testing, furnaces, etc.)
5. Divers (15%)
- Services: security service, cleaning, transport and handling, printing, maintenance of green spaces, mail management, telephony, temporary employment, training, translations, company consultancy
- Miscellaneous supplies: office supplies, paper, photocopies and reprography, books and periodicals, office furniture, vehicle rental and maintenance, industrial gases
6. Sous-traitances d’études (7%)